Activity Request + Treasurer Power Point
Here is the official Activity Request and Treasurer Power Point that was presented during one of the ICC meetings. To access it click here.
Hello once again clubs! Here is the roster for current approved existing clubs of 2017-2018. Keep in mind that it is not finalized yet (new clubs have yet to be added)! Also if you feel as if your club is missing on the roster, be sure to contact me (info found on right). Thank you!
Existing Club Purpose Statements
Arcadia High School is home to about 60 on-campus clubs, follow this link to see if the club you have in mind already exists! We encourage you to make an impact in one our many existing clubs before considering chartering a new club, thank you
ICC Meeting Dates
Hello clubs! I know you guys are all super excited for ICC meetings (I know I am)! So to be sure that you all attend the meetings, here are the following dates for meetings during the first semester: September 11th (existing clubs only), September 18th (existing clubs only), October 2nd, October 9th, October 23rd, November 6th, and November 27th (the last meeting of the semester :'( ). Meetings are held afterschool in B101.I hope to see all the ICC reps there and it's going to be an amazing year!
Club Charter Deadlines
Hello Apaches! The school year has begun very quickly, meaning that clubs season is arriving shortly! Consequently, club charters are also nearing, the deadlines being September 5th by 3pm for existing clubs and September 14th by 3pm for new clubs. But fret not, for all forms needed are already posted down below! Everything should be turned in at the ASB office at their respective deadlines, failure to do so will result in a non-charter.
Want to get a club charter?
We already have 64 clubs on campus, but if you really think you have something to add, please read through these thoroughly and follow these guidelines!
1) Make sure that your idea isn't already an existing club on campus through our club roster. (see Club Roster)
2) Read through the club guidelines and make sure your idea follows ALL rules and regulations. (see Club Guidelines)
3) Make sure you find an advisor that is willing to attend all meetings & provide their classroom for use - advisors are only allowed to manage 2 clubs, so please keep that in mind! (see Club Advisor Guidelines)
4) Turn in a completed charter form, along with everything else by the deadlines to ensure that your club can be evaluated for charter. (see Charter Forms)
5) Look through all the links on this page thoroughly to make sure you didn't miss anything!
Club Advisor Guidelines
Charter Forms (1/2)
Charter Forms (2/2)
Club Petitions (15 required)
Here's the powerpoint with all the information on forms! :-)
Here is the list of the Rechartered Clubs for the 2016-2017 school year!
Club Recharters 2016-2017